Since OSHA compliance in the workplace is critical, O’Brien’s Safety Services (an OSHA training company) can create a customized plan and OSHA mock inspection checklist to enhance your compliance program. Some of the tools used to accomplish this goal include:
- Audits – Mock OSHA inspection including comprehensive, written assessment and corrective action recommendations.
- Inspections – System / process compliance inspections and pre-installation inspections.
- Compliance Walk-Through – Compliance review per state, NFPA and OSHA regulations.
- OSHA HAZCOM / Global Harmonization System (GHS) review and compliance audit.
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) audit and GHS SDS compilation.
- OSHA 10 and 30 hour classes for Construction and General Industry.
- Review and assist with OSHA recordkeeping compliance.